At GiCor we believe that choice is Paramount and that NO TWO projects are alike! We feel that each client deserves to make an educated choice based on the BEST quality textiles available in the market today. Essentially when it comes to your project, one size DOES NOT FIT ALL! For drapery, bedding, roman & roller shades, we utilize our extensive library to work with you to create beautiful and functional window treatments that turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
When you come into our showroom you will see that we have one of the largest fabric collections in Calgary. And if we don’t have what you are looking for in our showroom we can take you to one of Calgary’s exclusive “To the Trade” fabric showrooms to ensure that you find exactly what you are looking for.
Drapery / Shades / Bedding / Upholstery
For custom drapery, valances, bedding and upholstery we showcase thousands of fabrics from local, regional and imported mills across the world including delicate sheer, natural linens, dynamic plaids and luxurious paisleys. We also carry a full range of trimming including brush & bullion fringe as well as tapes and tassels. And don’t forget the decorative hardware where the collections are always changing! For commercial applications, we also source specialty cloths that are fire rated, extremely durable, washable and even goods made from recycled or sustainable content.
A small snippet of what we carry:
- Avant Guard
- Knoll Textiles
- Robert Allen
- Jackson Fabrics
Roller shade fabrics
GiCor carries the largest collection of roller shade fabrics in Calgary – bar none! Fabrics that perform! Fabrics that provide shading, privacy, protection from heat, glare and the most harmful being UV rays. Fabrics that decorate, contemporary, eclectic, traditional weaves and so much more. Our showroom incorporates over 30 motorized shades and a library of over 3000 shading fabrics from manufacturers around the globe where performance is essential to every project. Fabrics from blackout to 25% opacity. Fabrics that meet Greenguard, LEED and New CAN ULC S109 fire rating. Fabrics that have become the base building standard for notable clients such as The City of Calgary, Original Joes, State & Main restaurants, Spruce Meadows, Calgary Winter Club and so many more.
We believe that these are all important factors to consider when designing your home, office or commercial space. Specialty options also include custom weaves, colors and even custom printing for those projects where a unique look and identity is desired.
A small snippet of what we carry:
- Mechoshade – Thermoveil, Euroveil, Oeko-Tex & EcoVeil (PVC free). http://mechoshade.com/shadecloth/
- Frasershading – Solarveil, Blackout specialties & screen fabrics. http://www.frasershading.com/
- Louvolite – Specialty blackout, screen and exclusive decorative fabrics (unique to most shading suppliers). http://www.louvolite.com/
- QMotion – Specialty blackout, screen and exclusive decorative fabrics. http://qmotionshades.com/
- Phifer – Blackout specialties and mainly polyester & PVC free screen fabrics (Infinity2). Fabrics rated for both indoor and outdoor use. http://www.phifer.com/
- Mermet – Blackout & Screen specialties (Koolblack) and mainly fiberglass & PVC free screen fabrics (Greenscreen). Fabrics rated for both indoor and outdoor use. http://www.mermetusa.com/
- M & N Textiles – Shades engineered and made from vegetable plant sugars! LEED GOLD Certified. http://mn-textiles.com/
“Over the years, technology has given us more choices, better quality, higher wearing and more recently; recyclable fabrics, (goods engineered from sustainable and GREEN products) including shading fabrics made from vegetables. Join the “Revolution”!