Automation Workshops (Residential & Commercial)
GiCor is now offering FREE workshops on Building Automation & control systems. The intent is to provide some very generic information to builders, architects, designers as well as business and home owners regarding Control 4 and automation systems in general. In this workshop we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Automation for your home or business
- Types of products that can be integrated with these systems, such as; Audio, Video, Window coverings, Thermostats, Security, Cameras, Door access, Gates etc.
- Benefits with respect to energy efficiency, savings and convenience for the end user
- Basic wiring for each equipment type as well as proper locations within a house
- Basic wiring for Motorized shading systems
- Remote access capabilities and control options
- Voice control including integration witth Amazon Alexa and Amazon Dot
- Designing for expandability and new technologies
- Budgets & timelines within the construction schedule
Our goal is to take the misconceptions and fear out of Home and Building Automation and turn it into a creative process of a desirable luxury that is both convenient and affordable.
Friday April 21, 2017 – 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Friday June 2, 2017 – 8:30 am to 10:00 am