QMotion Shading Systems Calgary
When it comes to building a world-class company for automated window treatments, you need an inventor, someone who tweaks and tinkers because they are fascinated by the elements and excited by the challenge of fine-tuning products into perfection. In the case of QMotion Inc, that dedicated investigator of all things industrial is Willis Mullet, (founder). Spending many years prior, improving garage door openers & systems as CEO of Wayne Dalton Corp, he used this technology to craft new ways of making window treatments and electric shades move quietly, more efficiently and to maximize battery life in the process. QMotion’s president is Joseph Selogy, formerly Wayne Dalton’s chief financial officer. Joe focuses much of his time on customers and teamwork as wireless technology and “smart” building grow rapidly.
As the new kid on the block, QMotion offers a complete line of battery and low voltage shades for both residential and commercial markets. By using technology from the overhead door industry, battery shades have never been more powerful and able to treat large window openings without the need for pre-wiring of any sort. At GiCor, our approach is to pull wiring if at all possible, so consider that with QMotion’s revolutionary spring assisted shading systems, all motors can be hardwired to avoid replacing batteries down the road. Recently QMotion launched a revolutionary system of low voltage shading motors that can be both powered and controlled using only Cat6 wiring.
ALL QMOTION MOTORS ARE NOW COMPATIBLE WITH AMAZON ALEXA!
- Battery shades are too noisy? Qmotion motors are one of the quietest motors in the industry, (battery or hardwired). Come into our showroom and listen for yourself
- Misplaced the remote? QMotion is the only automated window treatment company in the market offering a patented manual override “1-Tug and its down” feature
- Tired of replacing batteries? Patented spring assist system increases the INTERNAL “D” size battery life up to 5 years
- Large shades required? Incorporated spring assist lifting system facilitates shades at a maximum width of 12ft long
- Cleaning a challenge? Shade fabric is attached to a tube, so they can be easily cleaned without removing the shade from mounting brackets
- Batteries hard to get to? QMotion uses an internal battery system so changing them is very easy!
- Light gaps a problem? QMotion slim brackets are the industry’s smallest & reduce the side light gaps to a minimum
- Want choices? With QMotion you can get 1000’s attractive fabrics & either manual or motorized systems or both!
- How about control? You can control your shades and drapery using standard remotes & wall switches, we have Smart phone apps & Integration with existing home automation systems
- Completed over 300 motorized shading projects including CCIS (U of A) Sciences building – over 600 motorized shade bands
- Integrated shading systems with all major automation brands including; Control4, Crestron, Elan, Lutron, HAI, Vantage
- Largest shade installed (Size) CREB, Calgary, Alberta. Motorized shades over 35 feet long
- Largest shading installation (Quantity) Guardian Towers, Calgary, Alberta – over 5000 shades
- If you are in the planning stages, renovating, building or just refreshing a room, consider the GiCor & the QMotion Shading Systems product line for all of your future projects.